As a member of this forum you are not permitted to:
- post content in any form, including but not restricted to text or images unless you are the owner of said copyrighted material(s).
- post content that is: false, incorrect, damaging, intimidating or invasive of another members privacy.
- discredit another member of this forum, any discrepencies can result in revoking your membership.
- post any form of sexually orientated, racist, hate speech or any other form of oscene content and or information.
- add links to third party sites that contain illegal content that can discredit this forum and or its owners.
- add any form of advertisement of websites and or other third party resources, this includes adding advertisement to user profiles, users that misact this rule will be removed from this forum
- The responsibility and liability of posts added to the forum lie entirely by the user who posted the content, not the Evo community forum, as such, the user indemnifies the Evo CMS community forum of any claims that are made due to the post content.
- The Evo community forum cannot guarantee for correctness or usefulness of posts made by its users and it is not responsible for the content of posts made by its users.
- Messages, questions and other forms of posts express the views of the user that posted the content, not the views of the Evo community forum or its associates.
- Posts found in the Evo community forum are not permanently reviewed for correctness as the post owner is responsible and liable for the content, BUT, the Evo community forum and its moderators reserve the right to delete any and all posts that go against the rules and etiquette laid down in these forum rules.
- Images uploaded to the Evo community forum by forum members are hosted on a third party website, with the activation of a forum user account you accept that your images can be viewed by the public on said third party website and not solely in your Evo community forum post.
- On becoming a registered user of the Evo community forum, you consent to the disclosure of your information to any official legal and or prosecuting body that may request information in the event of a legal issue or complaint about your post(s).
- Registered users of the Evo community forum are solely responsible for their profile and the data shown within
- The Evo community forum moderators and associates reserve the right to change, modify and or remove these conditions at any time they wish to do so.
Forum Posting Etiquette
- First and foremost - treat others in this forum as you would like to be treated, no-one is perfect.
- The primary language used in this forum is English - if your native language is not English, please try your best - if all else fails, please translate your post with an automated tool and add the original language below the translation.
- Shouting at other members: writing in full / all capitals is seen as shouting, please refrain from doing so. If you shout at other members your post will be deleted, by recurring instances, your forum membership may be revoked.
- Please post your questions / messages in the appropriate category tag, if you are not sure which tag to use please contact one of the forum Moderators for assistance.
- Please do not post one and the same question in multiple tags, if you do so it will result in the post being deleted from all tags. Make your life and that of the moderators of this forum comfortable / easy, adding to multiple tags will cause your post to probably not be answered as quick as you think it/they could be and when answered, the answers get spread across multiple tags, which may postpone getting the answer you need.
- You are encouraged not to add personal and or website information in images that you upload in your posts, if information must be shown, please obscure it / make it unreadable
- As with every forum that has extensive visibility, the Evo community forum does not permit "Spam". Posts that spam the forum will be deleted and those who create these posts will also be removed from the forum, no exceptions.
Guests / Visitors
- As an unregistered user / guest of the Evo CMS community forum you are able to read all of the public posts that are available in all public category tags.
- Posting questions, messages and or replying to any post in the forum is only permitted / available for those who have registered as a member of the forum.
- If and when you decide to register with the Evo CMS forum, you agree to abide to these forum rules and etiquette.
- When you register / sign-up to become an active member of the forum you will be sent a verification email, once you have verified who you are, your account will be activated and you will be able to post in the forum.
If you find a post or multiple posts that contain spam and or other information that do not abide to the Evo community forum rules and etiquette laid down here, please contact one of the forum moderators or admins or simply "flag" the post that you think is spam and a moderator will review it.
This forum is here to help us all and should be treated with respect, help each other to help yourself and keep the forum clean from unserious users and their illicit content.
Last updated: 07.02.2021