Pathologic has a Docs site which automaticly updates on pull requests (in EVO) and as far as I can see that should be able to be (re)styled aswell. I think it will be handy to grab a copy of that for the EN domain.
I don't know what will be best, I would like to see the docs at least on the evo-cms.com site.
So maybe we can have a copy and have docs on both domains (evocms.ru and evo-cms.com) with some redirects when switching to different languages?! We do need to clean the docs up (which we all agree on).
There is no time at the moment for the docs by Pathologic because 3.1.11 is coming and has priority.
Some great work is being done;
- User page is refactored, parameters are grouped according to the configuration settings.
- Core methods getSystemCacheKey/setSystemCacheKey are added to manage systemCacheKey property.
- Broken @production, @env directives are fixed.
- DBAPI queries are not logged - fixed.
- Some configuration settings are unabled to save - fixed.
- Configuration page is refactored to show settings from files.
- Broken access permissions system is fixed.
- Moving documents into deleted folders is prevented.
- Resource overview page is refactored.
- New users management page.
- A lot of PHP 8.1 bug fixes and small improvements.