The "beta" version of 3.1.13 is out. Let us know if you find any bugs.
- Core method sendmail() now allows to attach files not within MODX_BASE_PATH.
- Safe mode - allows to restore the functionality of the manager panel, broken by any plugin. To run in safe mode, create a file core/custom/define.php with the content:
- Removed deprecated OnBeforeManagerLogout, OnBeforeManagerLogin, OnManagerAuthentication, OnManagerChangePassword, OnManagerCreateGroup, OnManagerDeleteUser', OnManagerLogin, OnManagerLogout, OnManagerSaveUser, OnBeforeWUsrFormDelete, OnBeforeWUsrFormSave, OnWUsrFormDelete, OnWUsrFormPrerender, OnWUsrFormRender, OnWUsrFormSave, OnWebDeleteUser, OnWebSaveUser events. You should use the events: OnBeforeUserDelete, OnBeforeUserLogin, OnBeforeUserLogout, OnBeforeUserSave, OnUserAuthentication, OnUserChangePassword, OnCreateUserGroup, OnUserDelete, OnUserLogin, OnUserLogout, OnUserSave, OnUserFormRender, OnUserFormPrerender. This change may partially break the site! Before updating, check for plugins that use deprecated events.
- The onBeforeMoveDocument and onAfterMoveDocument events have been renamed to OnBeforeMoveDocument and OnAfterMoveDocument, the id_document parameter has been renamed to id. This change may partially break the site! Before updating, check for plugins that use the onBeforeMoveDocument and onAfterMoveDocument events.
- Added indication of the site's offline mode - an icon in the top menu and a message on the dashboard.
- Fixed offline mode of the site - only users who are allowed to access manager panel will be able to view the site in offline mode.
- Optimized system cache creation. It is now controlled by one setting instead of two. Fixed links processing by evo_parser function.
- Improved the management of links between document groups and users.
- Fixed broken element locks. Changed models of elements that work with locks.
- Fixed wrong values of createdby, editedby, createdon, editedon fields in SiteContent model.
- Added annotations for facades.
- The hasPermission method has been changed - for a user with role 1 (administrator) or when working in cli mode, the method returns true.
- Increased the size of the ip field in the manager_log table to work correctly with IPv6.
- Added MODxAPI libraries.
- htaccess files changed to work with apache 2.4
- Fixed checking access rights when editing a document.
- Minor fixes to the manager interface, improved compatibility with PHP8.1.
Thanks to @64j, @helgispbru, @webber12, @0test, and all who helped with bug reports and translations.